Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
This from today, or when Colleen got back from holiday?

Players literally just stand on his back and force him into a bad pass. He's too easy to contain

That's cos he's not a midfielder. Happened at United when they thought he could play there.

He only drops that deep due to the lack of positive forward thinking midfielders that can't pick a pass from deep. Noticed how we just pass it across the back 4? Morgan very rarely wants the ball there. Gana isn't that type of player. Klassen hides and doesn't want it (nor has the range of passing).

With the players Koeman has, I honestly think the system he plays is completely wrong to accommodate them.

I like what you’re saying there mate but I think we’ll see that more when we have a better settled defence. I think the 2 DMs is seen as insurance for our defenders rather than a preferred set up
I think so to, but I think in games against lesser sides it actually puts more pressure on our defenders. That old saying of the best defence is a good offence rings true, if we have the ball more and are more deadly in attack, all of the sudden our defenders have less to do because they cant afford to press us and push forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back