Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney will score 10-15 goals for us this season imo......he has my full support as you can see what it means to him when he plays for Everton, he will not let Everton down he has still got the quality even if his legs don't work so well so come on let's get behind the lad he can still do the business....

We have had a poor start to the season, but let's get behind our team & support them through this tough period, I can see some brightness during these dull times.....we have some promising young players in DCL,Pickford,holgate,Davies,lookman,Kenny, & keane theses players are our future so we must support them not destroy there confidence....COYB.
Do one , hippy ! :)

Yesterday I had the privilege of being at the funeral of a Dominican priest that I had known for 20 years. He never had a bad word to say about anyone --- and I mean this!

I need to restrain my tendency to complain in the light of what Fr Finbarr practised all of his life.

It really sunk in when I went back on GOT and other boards - how quickly we rush to judge, condemn ---really it is sometimes horrible what is posted by people.

Whatever the wrongs or rights of Koeman's performance, some of the personalised attacks are really distasteful.

You're absolutely correct. Some of the stuff that gets said about (and to) our own players is vitriolic.

Rooney will score 10-15 goals for us this season imo......he has my full support as you can see what it means to him when he plays for Everton, he will not let Everton down he has still got the quality even if his legs don't work so well so come on let's get behind the lad he can still do the business....

We have had a poor start to the season, but let's get behind our team & support them through this tough period, I can see some brightness during these dull times.....we have some promising young players in DCL,Pickford,holgate,Davies,lookman,Kenny, & keane theses players are our future so we must support them not destroy there confidence....COYB.
Why do people keep deluding themselves with Wayne still "having quality"?

He doesn't. Hes a liability on and off the pitch.

Why do people keep deluding themselves with Wayne still "having quality"?

He doesn't. Hes a liability on and off the pitch.

Tell me I am deluded if Wayne Rooney fails to score 10-15 goals this season, it's something he is more than capable of, let's wait & see....

We are a proven striker short of a good successful team so let's get behind our team & support through he good times & the bad....

Need more than a striker mate sorry.
He's on a wind up I think, no way he believes that nonsense.

We need:

A new manager

Two centre backs

A midfielder to sit and control (Schneiderlin is the French Jordan Henderson)

A pacey winger

A pacey striker who can score goals (someone like Lukaku)

Pace, belief, tactics that suit the Premier League.

He's on a wind up I think, no way he believes that nonsense.

We need:

A new manager

Two centre backs

A midfielder to sit and control (Schneiderlin is the French Jordan Henderson)

A pacey winger

A pacey striker who can score goals (someone like Lukaku)

Pace, belief, tactics that suit the Premier League.
Agree on 4 of the five if we had them 4 I would give your 1st a bit longer.

Based on what?!

No wind up.....I honestly believe Wayne Rooney will score 10-15 goals this season let's wait & see....

Based on what..

.Everton finished 7th in the premier last season...
Sold Lukaku.....amongst others....
Brought.....siggurdsson,keane,Sandro,klausen,Pickford,Rooney,Vlasic.
These players should have improved the squad I am sure we all agree on that.....therefore we can turn this around...

RK did not sign a proven pacey striker which appears to have been a disastrous error, consequently we have started off badly in the league & Europa cup, however this can change around if we get a few wins under our belt....& the youngsters in our team can gain some confidence....January transfer window can then be the catalyst for Koeman to redeem himself & employ a proven pacey striker....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back