2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Bill would let that happen, get real. I'd be shocked if this contract was his last at Everton.
Im hoping Kenwright will be gone by next summer. He’s getting no younger, it has to happen sometime, doesn’t it?

Imagine Rooney trying to run around in a Premier League game next season. It would be hilarious if he wasn’t playing for us.

It's a no-win situation here for "us" critics isn't it?

I've said he's crap, he scores, say he's still crap - "AH BUT HE SLOTS LAD ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY #1 IN DER WERLD".
I've said he's crap, he doesn't score, say he's still crap - "oh you're just so negative about that".

Truth is he's scored a few good goals but hindered the team more - the fat lazy git - but you know, it's all been said, no point in repeating the same thing 5000000 times.
But, that is your opinion, not the truth....that is my opinion.

It's a no-win situation here for "us" critics isn't it?

I've said he's crap, he scores, say he's still crap - "AH BUT HE SLOTS LAD ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY #1 IN DER WERLD".
I've said he's crap, he doesn't score, say he's still crap - "oh you're just so negative about that".

Truth is he's scored a few good goals but hindered the team more - the fat lazy git - but you know, it's all been said, no point in repeating the same thing 5000000 times.
I Actually think he's usually been a part of the very few nice bits of attacking football we've played this season. He's inventive and always looking for a forward pass. He's a long way from the player he once was but the idea that he's the problem is laughable given the performances of some of the other senior players in the squad.

said before several times, the problem isn't so much rooneys performances he has been far from our worst player, the problem is rooney himself, he doesn't seem to know what position he is playing, he is always everywhere trying to do everything, the balance is all wrong when rooney plays

But, that is your opinion, not the truth....that is my opinion.
No mate, stone dead fact, as I know better than you!!!1

Of course it is. :)
What annoys me with the Rooney situation the most is the fact that he apparently *HAS* to play, which is absolute turbocrap.
I Actually think he's usually been a part of the very few nice bits of attacking football we've played this season. He's inventive and always looking for a forward pass. He's a long way from the player he once was but the idea that he's the problem is laughable given the performances of some of the other senior players in the squad.
He also gives the ball away nearly every time he drops deep, which is already too often, as the amount of times that happens should be between 1 and 0 per game.

said before several times, the problem isn't so much rooneys performances he has been far from our worst player, the problem is rooney himself, he doesn't seem to know what position he is playing, he is always everywhere trying to do everything, the balance is all wrong when rooney plays
He either needs to be picked to play in midfield or dropped because he plays there if he's picked whether we want him to or not.

However I just don't believe we need another defensive midfielder. Just like England last night we are crying out for someone in the middle to be able to hold the ball in tight spaces and play us through the lines otherwise we either lose it or hoof it. I don't care how good a defence is we saw under Koeman eventually teams learn this and just dry bum us.

Hang on, I haven't been our here too much, is everyone blaming it all on Rooney eh? that didn't take long did it. He's been nowhere near as bad as most of the other players, he's our top scorer ffs
He’s been one of the worst. A few goals don’t mask that.

Slows down absolutely everything. A problem we’re paying £150k p/w for the privilege. Get him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back