Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be bothering to Vault anyone (and believe me there was many) who screamed that he's past it....ha-Ha.

Told you guys when the rumours started (that he might be back) that he is the key to unlock our derby miseries. The quality and leadership that he has and that he brings .Amazing...priceless

As a striker or a number 10, or playing wide of a front three etc - he is past it mate

as a deeper laying player - he has shown that maybe he can contribute a hell of a lot from there, and what's more from there he isn't left chasing the game and so can actually influence a game rather than help destroy a shape.

Has there ever been a footballer in this country that has been playing at the top for so many years and regularly makes the headlines as Wayne Rooney , whats this his 16th season ?

Wont be bothering to Vault anyone (and believe me there was many) who screamed that he's past it....ha-Ha.

Told you guys when the rumours started (that he might be back) that he is the key to unlock our derby miseries. The quality and leadership that he has and that he brings .Amazing...priceless
Dude, he scored one half-bad spot kick.

9 goals already this season, on course for 20 if he replicates the first half of the season, who'd have thought that?
He’s been really good from midfield, baiscly doing what i thought Klaassen would be doing for us.

Edit:
Mkrudden, I agree, these past games he’s been brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back