Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recognising himself that he was sloppy tonight. But still managed a goal and an assist (2 assists if his penalty miss counts).

Even when playing badly, he can still provide something.

Keeps winning me over a bit more every game.

54 i think

Shearer really was something else wasn't he? Best finisher I have ever seen . Scored left foot, right foot unreal header of a ball. 30yarders , six yarders . He missed two seasons to with knee injuries and he never played for a really good team (I know he won the PL). Can you imagine if he signed for Man U rather than Newcastle?

Shearer really was something else wasn't he? Best finisher I have ever seen . Scored left foot, right foot unreal header of a ball. 30yarders , six yarders . He missed two seasons to with knee injuries and he never played for a really good team (I know he won the PL). Can you imagine if he signed for Man U rather than Newcastle?
he was insane

dunno how he did it

this goal against us sums him up

he was insane

dunno how he did it

this goal against us sums him up

Can never forget that goal,that cost us winning 7 games in a row [plus conceeded og a min or so later,in typical last mins of a game,
i was one of a few that was happy Rooney was back,but didnt expect him to have 10 goals so far,though as we know mosyl came since sam came here

Recognising himself that he was sloppy tonight. But still managed a goal and an assist (2 assists if his penalty miss counts).

Even when playing badly, he can still provide something.

Keeps winning me over a bit more every game.

Yes at least he pointed out that he was sloppy but like you say he still brings something to the table.

Not Wayne’s best game tonight but he was still a very good captain, after the melee when we had to defend the free kick he grabbed Lookman’s arm and pointed him in the direction of the man he should be picking up as if to say never mind what has just happened, concentrate on the game and pick up your man. Much as I like Jagielka he was never that type of a captain.

I always thought Wayne would be a great asset to us in the dressing room, but, his contribution on the pitch has genuinely surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back