Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't even say he's alright. Them Hollywood passes, which one in ten come off, do my head in.

He just thinks he has the right to do whatever he's wants, his positional sense is abysmal. But he's WAZZA

He's effective in a midfield role at home to most teams in this league outside the top 6, because he will actually attempt forward passes unlike every other midfielder we've got. But against the top teams he just can't cope.

He's effective in a midfield role at home to most teams in this league outside the top 6, because he will actually attempt forward passes unlike every other midfielder we've got. But against the top teams he just can't cope.
I hate the little pea head. Taking this club for an absolute ride and morons still chant his name.

He's actually trying to put his name in the managerial hat, too. Probably [Poor language removed] again if he was actually good at it.

No but I can appreciate why people think he his given what we have seen.
Rooney is our best player. Dont see that as a negative....if any of our current rivals had him in the team....accrington..oxford....pompey !!! We would be screaming blue murder on why we didnt go for him last summer.

I hate the little pea head. Taking this club for an absolute ride and morons still chant his name.

He's actually trying to put his name in the managerial hat, too. Probably [Poor language removed] again if he was actually good at it.
I wonder where we would be without his assists and goals this season - there are plenty ahead of him taking us for a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back