Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks that if you look casual in possession, that makes you a Pirlo or Scholes.

A finished striker playing centre midfield is perhaps the biggest joke of a comedy season.
Good job @Elong is banned or you would have got “he’s a bigger blue than you” reply.

You’re correct of course. Rooney has been finished for around 3 years now.

Poor yesterday, exacerbated by the immobility his parrnerpart with Schneiderlin gave us in the middle of the pitch.

Reminded me alot of Barry vs Spurs over the last few years. Got overrun because of the speed and fluidity of the opposition.

Not sure why he started when City are hardly a surprise package.

Doesn't negate against the fact against the opposition outside of the top 6 he's been more often than not superb.

He was poor yesterday, I think Allardyce started him just to utilize his experience to try and keep us organized against a very good City side.
You're right he does do well against against teams outside of the top 6 but, really, for the cost of the wages we pay him surely we could maybe find a top drawer 22-24 year old from South America or Germany, who would perform at those vital top 6 games.

He was poor yesterday, I think Allardyce started him just to utilize his experience to try and keep us organized against a very good City side.
You're right he does do well against against teams outside of the top 6 but, really, for the cost of the wages we pay him surely we could maybe find a top drawer 22-24 year old from South America or Germany, who would perform at those vital top 6 games.

When is the last time he played well away from home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back