Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer him a coaching job next season even if he can stay on same wages.

Id rather he was out the squad tbh, dont get me wrong hes not the worst player but he aint gunna take us forward

If we keep him next season in starting xi then thats the season over before it starts

Simply can't be here next here. The team has been so embarrassing this year that for a spell he looked okay, but if we have any ambitions of turning this club around then we need a whole new central midfield.

Raise your standards everyone. We can't afford to carry this fella in the hope one of his Hollywood passes click.

..I love the fella but as I said when he was bought, he needs to be used sparingly and with managerial intelligence. He’s fine in that quarterback role against teams that sit deep but it’s a nonsense against sides who press. Saying that, some of his distribution when not under pressure was poor. Had he come on as a substitute in the top third, he’d have been a threat.

..I love the fella but as I said when he was bought, he needs to be used sparingly and with managerial intelligence. He’s fine in that quarterback role against teams that sit deep but it’s a nonsense against sides who press. Saying that, some of his distribution when not under pressure was poor. Had he come on as a substitute in the top third, he’d have been a threat.
What exactly is there to “love” about Wayne Rooney?!

You’re right mate, he WAS a fabulous footballer. So WAS Maradona and Best.

We don’t owe Rooney anything. He couldn’t wait to leave us for Man Utd.

Sod him and his drink problem.
Really ?

Please tell us more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back