Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I think you need in this leagues midfield is to mobile and have the legs to get about.unfortunatly Rooney has neither anymore people are saying he can pick a pass and it must be hard to try find someone in a forward position in this team the why fat Sam sets us up .but he gives the ball away to often and can't get back to retrieve it .we made that wimnadium look like a class player today so much time and space on the ball no one getting in his face and letting him know they were there so hard to watch

..I love the fella but as I said when he was bought, he needs to be used sparingly and with managerial intelligence. He’s fine in that quarterback role against teams that sit deep but it’s a nonsense against sides who press. Saying that, some of his distribution when not under pressure was poor. Had he come on as a substitute in the top third, he’d have been a threat.
Nailed it.

I still think Rooney has utility, but only in certain scenarios and from the bench.

Sorry, I misunderstood.
You have called him a drunk, and stated he had a drink 'problem' in the last few posts as if you knew something as fact, rather than him just loving the ale.
No probs.

@Soap hasn't been online since the City - Utd game kicked off.

Make of that what you will.

upload_2018-4-7_18-24-10.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back