Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not v good in a tackle either tbh.

I've actually not been heartbroken about him. Thought he'd be a disaster but he's just disappointing. See him scoring a few (2) wonder goals and linking up nicely with klaassen and Sandro every once in awhile

This is what I dont understand, he has replaced Kone, Niasse and Valencia, but some are expecting far too much from him, if he could play as good as some expect he wouldnt of been a free player
Well that's not really true is it, because he's clearly going to play, which the others hardly did.

If he was used mainly as a sub I think he could be an excellent addition, but I think being a regular starter might just be asking too much of him at this stage of his career. The fact is, no matter how much he cost, how old he is etc, if he's playing in Everton's starting XI, there is an expectation that he'll produce the goods.

I don't know many blues that run around kissing the Man Utd badge.
giphy.gif

I'm completely shocked at the way Rooney has played. I dont think it's got much to do with fitness either as he looks ok in that respect, although he still has a bit to come I suppose. Maybe he's too anxious to do well here again. But it feels all wrong at the moment and that old saying about 'never going back' seems very appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back