Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely shocked at the way Rooney has played. I dont think it's got much to do with fitness either as he looks ok in that respect, although he still has a bit to come I suppose. Maybe he's too anxious to do well here again. But it feels all wrong at the moment and that old saying about 'never going back' seems very appropriate.
The early signs are worrying for me.

Looks clumsy and clueless.

Maybe he's used to having better movement around him than our lot give him and it'll require a team firing on all cylinders to get the best out of Wayne again.

Maybe.

But if you ask me he looks completely shot.

Just a continuation of what happened with United then. Hopefully Koeman has the balls to bench him early on.

Maybe he's used to having better movement around him than our lot give him and it'll require a team firing on all cylinders to get the best out of Wayne again.

Maybe.

Imagine if he wasn't from Liverpool & supported us would we have signed him? Mourinho is no fool, he knew he was finished at the very top.

Although it is a surprise to a few here. There are still some that think he will come good.

Rooney wouldn't hack it in the MLS these days let alone England's top division.

If Bradley Wright-Phillips and Altidore can smash it in the MLS then I'm sure Wayne could too. He's just (probably) finished at Premier League level.

Although it is a surprise to a few here. There are still some that think he will come good.

I'm not sure he's been bought just for his on the field contribution, which admittedly has been not much yet.
I think his influence in the dressing room and off the pitch is worth the money alone, especially for the youngsters.

Maybe.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU COMPLETE CLOWN

@MorgsGoat HAS 1000000000% MORE FOOTY KNOWLEDGE THAN YOU

I honestly don't know what people who think he will be a success here are smoking. I want some. They clearly haven't watched any England or united matches since around 2014- and that's being generous. I'd hoped with better financial resources the days of providing a care home for united cast offs was over. Apparently not just yet.

I don't know many blues that run around kissing the Man Utd badge.

I don't know many posters that write letters to the owner of the site begging to let their account be unbanned either Butters, make of that what you will.

I don't know many posters that write letters to the owner of the site begging to let their account be unbanned either Butters, make of that what you will.
What's this Butters nonsense?! You're definitely Colleen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back