Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

first big name to leave because of the way fat sam runs the team, good luck to him,no way was he outstanding, but some important goals early season

He’s had some good moments back in blue and Im sure for his young family it meant a lot to have them see him play for us again. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s realised he’s simply not up to the pace of it all now. This would be the best move for all.
Yes some good moments and not the sort of player who wants to be on the bench or a bit part player .move to the MLS would suit both parties and hopefully a fresh start for us and Wayne

giphy.gif

He would never last in the MLS. I don't think he'd embrace the move and it still wouldn't stop games completely passing him by due to his lack of energy.

He would never last in the MLS. I don't think he'd embrace the move and it still wouldn't stop games completely passing him by due to his lack of energy.

I don’t understand why people suggest the MLS when the one thing that league has going for it is athleticism. He should move to Italy.

What an absolutely random club to go to over here. Four titles to their name, but a celebrity player going there is unheard of.

I give him one winter in DC and he'll be off to LA.

What an absolutely random club to go to over here. Four titles to their name, but a celebrity player going there is unheard of.

I give him one winter in DC and he'll be off to LA.
Think he's looking to move into Politics as well

Doin a bit of work experience on the side maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back