Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman doesn't strike me as being a mug but he's let himself down here thinking of the name rather than the reality of what has been happening with Rooney's performances.

The sad thing is that given his versatility I can see a lot of excuses being made for him on here. 'He needs to be played in a deeper role, he needs better players around him' etc.
This is probably the most obnoxious excuse I see on this forum, but Rooney probably would benefit from not being paired with Klassen and vice versa. Rooney can switch the field quickly and put some pace on the ball, so having a Lookman or Mirallas paired with him could do him some good. I'd still chose Klassen over him every day of the week and twice on Thursdays.

This is probably the most obnoxious excuse I see on this forum, but Rooney probably would benefit from not being paired with Klassen and vice versa. Rooney can switch the field quickly and put some pace on the ball, so having a Lookman or Mirallas paired with him could do him some good. I'd still chose Klassen over him every day of the week and twice on Thursdays.

You're probably right but because we haven't replaced Lukaku yet leaves us very short on options apart from Rooney up top. Sandro is obviously an option there but that smacks a little bit of hanging the kid out to dry given his inexperience in this country.

I think it's twice on Sunday there mate,just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back