Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if you were given £300k to spend in a week like a footballer Bry, I'd have no doubt in you spending it.
Would turn into the movie Brewsters millions by Saturday like, and no doubt a helicopter incident at some point.
I've always wanted a gold bog, like MC Hammer.

"His talent outgrew the club" so in other words we are small time and good players shouldn't play for us.

By the way we finished 4th a year later

Surely you’re destroying your own point there, when a 4th place finish is the highlight of our decade.

What would’ve been the point in Rooney staying with us? Kenwright wasn’t going to allow Moyes to sign anyone else of that calibre for him to play along and it’s rubbish to say that he alone could’ve dragged us to winning trophies.

True change has to come from the owners and management structure and we were stuck in a massive rut. Rooney did the right thing.

If he moves abroad, how does that affect his court ordered community work if it still has time to run?

To be fair, I just want him gone if he's going and the Rooney circus out of the club.

Rooney still has a lot to offer was playing well early last season...

Our top goalscorer last season...

Under a new manager with positive ideas going forward this could suit Rooney...

He will have to accept however that he will not be an automatic choice every week...

But as a squad player Rooney every day of the week for me...

Rooney still has a lot to offer was playing well early last season...

Our top goalscorer last season...

Under a new manager with positive ideas going forward this could suit Rooney...

He will have to accept however that he will not be an automatic choice every week...

But as a squad player Rooney every day of the week for me...
Being our top scorer last season means nothing. 50% of his goals being pens, of which he missed 3, just confirms that.

Also, having a squad player being the best payed player in our history doesnt work at all.

Don't get this keep him as a squad player when he is on the money he is, mind you if he doesn't leave to DC maybe not picking him or picking him and dragging him off regularly, then maybe he will get peed off and force a transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back