Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I imagine it takes time to organise moving your whole life to the other side of the world. If he really wants to stay, then he could.

nar I don't think he could, it seems pretty obvious he's not wanted. if he put his foot down and stayed I don't think he would play many games

2 of Sandro, Rooney, Gyfli, Klassan have to go. The thing is, Rooney was doing pretty well further forward, esp when Gyfli started to play. I'd be tempted to keep him for another season

2 of Sandro, Rooney, Gyfli, Klassan have to go. The thing is, Rooney was doing pretty well further forward, esp when Gyfli started to play. I'd be tempted to keep him for another season
giphy.gif

He's got kids. Honestly, some folk assume that there are different rules for someone like Rooney. It's mad.

so? it's about money with rooney, if he offered to take a massive paycut to stay at everton then we can all assume the board would bite at that

wont be a walk in the park moving your young family abroad, but it's not like he's moving to china is it

so? it's about money with rooney, if he offered to take a massive paycut to stay at everton then we can all assume the board would bite at that

wont be a walk in the park moving your young family abroad, but it's not like he's moving to china is it

He’s got a contract. He can stay on full pay and the board can do nothing about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back