Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney gets pelters and Jeffers get no grief for doing the exact same thing.

Is it because Jeffers turned out to be pony that makes the difference ?

Jeffers was hardly showered with love when he came back for a few months. Beyond that there was no platform to give him grief as he was playing at lower levels or abroad (well Scotland...).

He got loads of stick for it at the time though. As he should the little scrote.

The man who single handle destroyed our chances of winning anything. No blue would do what he had done.

Look at Kane and bale, at least they gave spurs a go. Rooney bolted at the first opportunity. If he stayed until 20/21 his price would of at least doubled and he would of been there to play the 2 cl qualifiers against villareal.

We came 4th the year he left us.

We plummeted when he came back this season.

He did us a favour leaving really, the bloody Jonah...

Jeffers was hardly showered with love when he came back for a few months. Beyond that there was no platform to give him grief as he was playing at lower levels or abroad (well Scotland...).

He got loads of stick for it at the time though. As he should the little scrote.
Jeffers didn't get half the grief Rooney, Barmby and lescott got.
Now got a role at the club amazingly enough, but after Stubbs and his lie about a cancer clause getting role back at Everton a while back, I'm no longer surprised.

Now got a role at the club amazingly enough, but after Stubbs and his lie about a cancer clause getting role back at Everton a while back, I'm no longer surprised.

Lescott deserves it more than the rest of them , horrible spacegoat

Jeffers got a lot of grief of people I know, Rooney hardly any but Barmby got worse than the lot.

Did he play at Goodison for Arsenal?

I know he scored at Highbury, but there was no real chance to give him grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back