Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embrace him

negged-gif.gif

Amazing how quickly he depleted as a player, where as Ronaldo seems to adapt and grow. However, England and United all time top scorer is some achievement. Its just shame we never got him playing for Everton in his prime.

Amazing how quickly he depleted as a player, where as Ronaldo seems to adapt and grow. However, England and United all time top scorer is some achievement. Its just shame we never got him playing for Everton in his prime.
I think Ronaldo`s seemingly clean living lifestyle off the pitch has had a lot to do with his longevity.

I`m sure if Ronaldo had been smashing grannies, smoking and going on the lash all the time, he`d be struggling with his fitness at this stage in his career too.

I think Ronaldo`s seemingly clean living lifestyle off the pitch has had a lot to do with his longevity.

I`m sure if Ronaldo had been smashing grannies, smoking and going on the lash all the time, he`d be struggling with his fitness at this stage in his career too.

Tbh, if I could have the career Rooney's had, I'd happily trade in a few more trophies for fags, booze and smashing milfs....

I’m more impressed that our new management team have said he can go. Don’t get me wrong, I love the lad, and believe he’s the best we’ve produced for an awful long time, but if we are to progress it’s the right decision.....
Think he is the best produced from Everton ever, in fact one of the best the country has ever produced. Just a pity his best days were at Man U.

..I thought we might be, as are United.
Yes from what I had read previously ( no ITK knowledge whatsoever) we were going to contine to pay half of his salary ie £75 k per week for the remainder of his contract. Likewise United.

This still frees up £75k per week which is not to be sniffed at.

Yes from what I had read previously ( no ITK knowledge whatsoever) we were going to contine to pay half of his salary ie £75 k per week for the remainder of his contract. Likewise United.

..Sky are reporting a 3 1/2 year contract which is a surprise to me, I thought it was a 2 years. Yep, I thought we were also subsidising his salary but I imagine that would only be for the 12 months he had remaining with us.

@Eggs

How does this work vis a vis the "£10m" package that the deal is supposed to be worth to him and us? Are they just saving us £4m?

..Sky are reporting a 3 1/2 year contract which is a surprise to me, I thought it was a 2 years. Yep, I thought we were also subsidising his salary but I imagine that would only be for the 12 months he had remaining with us.
yes we are only subsidising for the remainder of his contract with us ie the next year

So he still wants us to pay him even after he’s left? Further strengthens his case for what a great Evertonian he is.

@Eggs

How does this work vis a vis the "£10m" package that the deal is supposed to be worth to him and us? Are they just saving us £4m?
Now that is a very good question.

I don't think we are getting any of the £10 mill.

I think it goes in Wayne and Pauls sky rocket with us and United topping up his pension fund for the next 12 months.

God love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back