Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got about what I expected out of Rooney and I’m not angry at him or disappointed to see him leave. However I do think DC United is massively wasting their money.

Didn’t really want him in the first place, did a little better than I expected. Hasn’t got the legs to play in midfielder so I’m happy he’s gone

Honestly though for me this is like the end of the worst period at Everton in a long time. Starting with lobbing money desperately at a bang average manager like Koeman, bringing back this money grabber who had no interest in joining us when we weren't so flush....then culminating in panicing about a relegation that was never happening and employing the corrupt oaf. Now they are all gone, and I'll be doing my best to forget the last two seasons.

I dearly hope we don't stoop so low again.

Tbh, if I could have the career Rooney's had, I'd happily trade in a few more trophies for fags, booze and smashing milfs....
From what I`ve seen in the papers, I wouldn`t describe the girls he`s been caught with a milfs.

One looked like one of Peter Sutcliffe`s victims, the other one looked like a parrot, wearing clothes, but with a sunbed tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back