Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the wage bill decreases... Be curious to see the numbers and if its accurate. Im guessing they are paying anywhere from 75-100k per week, leaving us with the remaining 50-75k. At least thats 4 million off the wage bill. Then next year hes completely off the wage bill.

Im probably in the minority, I think it was the correct decision to get him in myself and for the first 6months he did very well, clearly the next 6 months means its defo the correct decision to punt him, but im glad we did it.

My thoughts too mein frandel.

Good first six months, then poor training and application habits took over, far too expensive to be a squad player, time for him to leave.

Why, do you need them in German @butters ?

hmmmmm

A quick glance at the posting history and the awful sense of humour and love of somebody like Trump, would suggest you have yet again successfully identified a Butters multi. Bravo!

[IMG]https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/data/avatars/m/10/10052.jpg?1449504923[/IMG]

[U]butters[/U]
Banned
Banned
Nov 15, 2012

Nov 15, 2012
He should never have moved from the right of midfield. He was absolutely ace there, drawing countless fouls and providing ****loads of assists for Sir Timothy of Cahill. Massive mistake putting him into the crab position, and even worse keeping him there when we had no right winger anyway and everybody apart from Moyes knew he was more effective there.

Sir Timothy Cahill will come on and bag the winner, then proceed to absolutely smash the living daylights out of the nearest available corner flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back