Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmm

A quick glance at the posting history and the awful sense of humour and love of somebody like Trump, would suggest you have yet again successfully identified a Butters multi. Bravo!

[IMG]https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/data/avatars/m/10/10052.jpg?1449504923[/IMG]

[U]butters[/U]
Banned
Banned

Nov 15, 2012

Nov 15, 2012
He should never have moved from the right of midfield. He was absolutely ace there, drawing countless fouls and providing ****loads of assists for Sir Timothy of Cahill. Massive mistake putting him into the crab position, and even worse keeping him there when we had no right winger anyway and everybody apart from Moyes knew he was more effective there.

He also did his 'nawtiest left back' thing about Baines again, for some reason. Plus he is utterly addicted to the Transfer Window Thread.

Butters is Butters.

The Everton statement: “Everton and Wayne Rooney have reached an agreement for the player to join MLS side DC United”.

Surely DC should have been making that agreement? Just sounds like we are have had to make a deal with rooney to get him to leave us rather than dc making a deal to get him to join them. Wonder how much we have/are paying him to go there.

I was a bit dubious, a bit meh, and a bit hopeful when he came back.

I'm a lot relieved, a bit meh, and a bit hopeful now he's gone again.

Such a shame that the most talented Evertonian of my lifetime stirs so little emotion. Onwards and upwards Marcel!

What with Wayne and Sam gone in one summer if they keep to the same food order for the Finch Farm canteen we are going to end up with an epidemic of tubby footballers by October.

He also did his 'nawtiest left back' thing about Baines again, for some reason. Plus he is utterly addicted to the Transfer Window Thread.

Butters is Butters.
Too much time on your hands pal, plus you've clearly missed many, many other posters make the connecting weeks, even months ago. Talk about utterly addicted, haha...

Too much time on your hands pal, plus you've clearly missed many, many other posters make the connecting weeks, even months ago. Talk about utterly addicted, haha...

I called you on it weeks ago Butters. Let's not see you get banned (again) - not sure quite why you are confirming you are a many times banned poster...

I called you on it weeks ago Butters. Let's not see you get banned (again) - not sure quite why you are confirming you are a many times banned poster...
Haha, you're addicted. Let's stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back