Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's much better further up the pitch for me it does my head in when he drops really deep though. He's been great so far iv been impressed. His link up play and his ability to see a pass is up there with the best.

another baby...and people said he had nothing left in the tank..#Lol
images.webp

The first thing that baby will see!

...love watching him but I still think he needs to be used sparingly. I thought he ran out of steam last night and was treading water the last half-hour, it might have been more sensible to withdraw him rather than Klaassen.

I can understand why the Manager wants his leadership on the pitch every minute of every game but we have enough in his position to ensure he keeps his batteries charged. Use him most games but use him carefully.

...love watching him but I still think he needs to be used sparingly. I thought he ran out of steam last night and was treading water the last half-hour, it might have been more sensible to withdraw him rather than Klaassen.

I can understand why the Manager wants his leadership on the pitch every minute of every game but we have enough in his position to ensure he keeps his batteries charged. Use him most games but use him carefully.

But we don't.

Sandro was injured, Mirallas had faded, Lookman had faded, Sig was unavailable, Calvert-Lewin and Davies came on and were awful, Klaassen had gone off.

There were no more serious options at than stage that to leave him on, and seeing as there isn't another player in the squad in the same stratosphere as him talent-wise he has to play every game

But we don't.

Sandro was injured, Mirallas had faded, Lookman had faded, Sig was unavailable, Calvert-Lewin and Davies came on and were awful, Klaassen had gone off.

There were no more serious options at than stage that to leave him on, and seeing as there isn't another player in the squad in the same stratosphere as him talent-wise he has to play every game

..I mean going forward, Matey. Saying that, I think DCL for Rooney might have been the better change last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back