Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea falling to bits.
Shows the importance of the bench and the ability to maintain 90 mins of intensity.
That's why we are signing a squad of class players rather than a starting 11.

Hopefully we turn Citeh over on Monday. We have every chance.

I'd take 0-0 right now tbh

If we ever want to truly compete we have to get out of the mindset of not being able to win at the sides around us.

0-0 would be a good result. But I want to win there and at Chelsea the following week.

So do I... but without a decent striker I don't fancy our chances .. if we could come out of the next 5 games with another 6 points I will be satisfied ... mainly due to the fact most of them are away.

If we ever want to truly compete we have to get out of the mindset of not being able to win at the sides around us.

0-0 would be a good result. But I want to win there and at Chelsea the following week.

We must go there to win DarthFrandel. If we are going to finish in the top four we will need an away win or two at one of Tottenham, Liverpool, United, City, Arsenal or Chelsea.

I wonder what Koeman will be thinking? Go for a draw or go for a win, sensible thing thing to do is go for a draw and at least come away with something from the games, without a new striker I think we should set up as hard to beat as we can

bit embarrassing how quick some of you are now saying Lukaku is terrible now. He will improve as a player like Rooney did over time, and probably go to Spain, but if not, win a few league titles and maybe more. Glad to see my worries on Rooney seem to have been proven wrong for you lot as it is clear hes actually keeping in shape and has 1 chin - wish he had done this for us for the last 5 years :(

bit embarrassing how quick some of you are now saying Lukaku is terrible now. He will improve as a player like Rooney did over time, and probably go to Spain, but if not, win a few league titles and maybe more. Glad to see my worries on Rooney seem to have been proven wrong for you lot as it is clear hes actually keeping in shape and has 1 chin - wish he had done this for us for the last 5 years :(

Nobody cares Neville. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back