Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been two games.

It doesn't matter what happens, I will still look at think what could have been. I'll cheer his goals because I support Everton.

You know what? I would probably be ok with it if it wasn't for the constant "massive Evertonian" narrative. It is so phony and unnecessary.

On the pitch, no complaints so far. He has done well.

I will never ever see him as one of us. Some of us seemingly are easily won over. Fair enough. I'm not one of them.

It's been two games.

It doesn't matter what happens, I will still look at think what could have been. I'll cheer his goals because I support Everton.

You know what? I would probably be ok with it if it wasn't for the constant "massive Evertonian" narrative. It is so phony and unnecessary.

On the pitch, no complaints so far. He has done well.

I will never ever see him as one of us. Some of us seemingly are easily won over. Fair enough. I'm not one of them.
Well said. I welcome his goals, but he'll always be a manc to me.

Edit:
That said, he's been a lot better than i feared.

I go through moments of its great to have him here, then i go through moments of his legs are gone.

Yesterday was fully a glad to have him here day! I havent watched shed loads of Man Utd over the past couple of years, but it must of been a while since Rooney worked that hard and the majority of the stuff he tried paid off

did well
should have been taken off earlier though
2 games, 2 goals. cannot argue with that
I still don't think the players around him are tuned into what he wants to do with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back