Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality start covered the most distance for us 2 in 2, if he was anyone else everyone would be buzzing with him on a free.

For those who ridiculed his return to Everton I'm not letting you celebrate his goals. No way. They don't count for you. In your world Everton just drew with Stoke and got beat by City so act accordingly you horrible little mongrels.

ha, I was thinking just the other day when you would roll this old lukaku line out

he is doing well, and will do well, but I wish he would get on with retirement and doing ads for lager and pies

not happy with our 1 point haul at all

BBC Sport saying Keane was full of praise for Wayne Rooney, not only because of the impact he has had on the pitch, but the way he conducts himself off it.

"There is an aura around him. He has given the whole club a lift.

"He is the one talking before we go out, geeing the lads up, giving bits of advice. Obviously he has all the experience. He has been at United for so many years and won everything.

"When someone like that speaks in the dressing room, everyone listens."

ha, I was thinking just the other day when you would roll this old lukaku line out

he is doing well, and will do well, but I wish he would get on with retirement and doing ads for lager and pies

not happy with our 1 point haul at all
I take great delight that everyone largely ignores my agitating these days. I'm reduced to a tedious dog whistle for angry beakheads and Yugoslavians.

Before the start of the season I said 12 in the League and say 17 overall (depending on number of cup matches) would be a good return from him, if he stayed fit the entire season.

If his performance levels stay the same then that is very achievable. He is our talisman again as well, a big game player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back