Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted him back , well I Came round to the idea after having doubts and was buzzing when he eventually signed . When he scored v Stoke was one of the best moments in recent memory .which TBF is not saying much about our recent history let's be honest. I think they call it straw clutching.

Anyway He comes back and all is rosey while he's busy in pre season and preoccupied . He retires from international football and you think great this can only benefit us as a club , then as soon as he gets a little break this happens ironically a break due to international matches .
He's been brought in as the face of Everton fc to help turn us into a global brand, well that was one of the reasons why him coming back was tempting.

So he's screwed the club over and put us under unnecessary scrutiny . Then his wife and 3 kids with one on the way . Drinking driving is lowlife behaviour I said the same on here when Gibson done it . On top of that messing about for at least the 3rd time (I think including the granny) behind his bird well now wife's back is a bad scum bag behaviour .

Why are the 2 biggest bell ends at the club the so called local heroes to the kids in Barkley and this knob head ?

All a bit OTT.
He'll get onto Fergies infamous lawyer and all will be cool. He was probably having a Chang to celebrate not having to pull on the Three Lions shirt....that lot should be arrested for discredit to the national game.

Stupid thing to do. No excuse, particularly from a man for whom a £100 taxi is small change. It's incredibly dumb!

......but, I'll do what I've always done & judge him on what I see on the field.

Dont think it was about getting a taxi .was coleen away abroad. He was driving the drunk 1 to her house. I wonder why? Taxi driver could have a been a gobby liverpool or city fan

I know people are fuming however, we did sign the second all time PL goalscorer this window:
Golas Games

Players Goals
Alan Shearer 260
Wayne Rooney 200
Andrew Cole 187
Frank Lampard 177

Dont think it was about getting a taxi .was coleen away abroad. He was driving the drunk 1 to her house. I wonder why? Taxi driver could have a been a gobby liverpool or city fan

None of my/your business. I could not care less.

My only requirement of Wayne Rooney is that he does the business on the field. And he's been doing that.

I'm embarrassed to be adding to this thread tbh, so I'll stop now. Move on.

I read he was out with Pickford earlier, what sort of example does this set to a young player who has just joined the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back