Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form is temporary...

Class is permanent...

I am backing Wayne Rooney to score 10-15 goals this season....[/QUOTE Never really been sure what that phrase means to be honest. But neither lack of form or class on the pitch is the issue for Rooney anyway. It's simply age and level of fitness, it comes to us all.
If it's prem goals, other than Lukaku very few players have scored 10-15 prem goals for us in recent decades. Who knows, he might score 6/7 penalties, but I think a lot of people will be both delighted and surprised if he gets 10-15.

Never really been sure what that phrase means to be honest. But neither lack of form or class on the pitch is the issue for Rooney anyway. It's simply age and level of fitness, it comes to us all.
If it's prem goals, other than Lukaku very few players have scored 10-15 prem goals for us in recent decades. Who knows, he might score 6/7 penalties, but I think a lot of people will be both delighted and surprised if he gets 10-15.

For all the people who have slagged him off he has been one of the bright points so far this season and has scored a decent amount of goals already. More than I expected anyway. Clearly not the player he once was but capable of things others aren't.
But ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back