Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signing this washed up tit was a terrible moment for this club. Not only were we taking back someone who left us, it sent completely the wrong message. I thought the days of signing hasbeens were a thing of the past, obviously not.

He's on £150k a week, Man Utd waived the fee for him just to get him off the books. Why did that not ring alarm bells with anyone?

Signing this washed up tit was a terrible moment for this club. Not only were we taking back someone who left us, it sent completely the wrong message. I thought the days of signing hasbeens were a thing of the past, obviously not.

He's on £150k a week, Man Utd waived the fee for him just to get him off the books. Why did that not ring alarm bells with anyone?

Stuck with him for another year, is that right.

The fact some fans see him as a good player is seriously worrying. He's an absolute joke of a player.

Please some Chinese club, save us.
Yep.. sad reality is him, Schneiderlin, Jagielka, Baines, Bolasie and possibly even Williams will be mainstays of our squad next season.

Because we are Everton

Poor yesterday, exacerbated by the immobility his parrnerpart with Schneiderlin gave us in the middle of the pitch.

Reminded me alot of Barry vs Spurs over the last few years. Got overrun because of the speed and fluidity of the opposition.

Not sure why he started when City are hardly a surprise package.

Doesn't negate against the fact against the opposition outside of the top 6 he's been more often than not superb.

Im not a huge football expert when it comes to tactics so can anyone explain why when he's not considered fit/mobile enough to play further forward he's deemed fit/mobile enough to play in central midfield, where he surely has to work far harder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back