Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the attached image? Have you seen how many points he's gotten us with his vital goals and assists?
I did see it, did you see him playing during those games? He didnt play well in 85% of them, yet you think he is the reason we win? I guess other players and tactis have nothing to do with it, huh.

If the link with Rangers has any legs, which it probably doesn't, I'd pay for a limo to drive him there.

No doubt Kenwright will try to block any moves for him this summer, even if it's what the new manager wants and if the player himself is willing to go. Can just imagine Kenwright lying down in front of Wayne's car or handcuffing himself to the Goodison gates.

Keep him until end of window maybe draw some decent players in because of “Rooney” then ship him to the MLS at end of window when they have signed.

Nobody is going to take Wayne Rooney at 150k per week.

He won't be starting as many games next season but there is still plenty he can contribute to the team.
His vision and passing is as good as anybody around but he just can't get over the ground as he did before. in a team where there are players with pace it is not that big a problem but in our team this season we just did not have any pace at all really until Walcott arrived and Coleman came back from injury.

On a side note I think we saw last Saturday how badly we missed the pace of Walcott.

He scored some penalities and a hat-trick against West Ham. Had about three good games out side of that and none since Christmas.

Him coming back and helping us win trophies was a pipe dream by Bill Kenwright. He is finished and now plays to the detriment of the team based on his name and profile.

I think he should be out the door right after Allardyce and his team. The club needs to move on from this "little Everton" mentality we have. We have the potential to be so much more forward facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back