Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should never have brought him back.

It’s like inviting a bugalar who robbed you blind a few years ago back to your house to have a go at a room he missed that you keep a bit of cash in.

The actual mentality that he can come back and have a coaching role when he’s ready, is massively a losers mentality, he shouldn’t have any connection to Everton, I can think of about 50 players more deserving of a coaches role who represented the club better.

In fact just give it all the Hibbert.

Last edited:
Should never have brought him back.

It’s like inviting a bugalar who robbed you blind a few years ago back to your house to have a go at a room he missed that you keep a bit of cash in.

The actual mentality that he can come back and have a coaching role when he’s ready, is massively a losers mentality, he shouldn’t have any connection to Everton, I can think of about 50 players more deserving of a coaches role who represented the club better.

In fact just give it all the Hibbert.
I blame Bill me, even Brands saying today that we want to bring club legends back stinks of Bill on in his ear, "oh Marcel, the boys a true Blue and a legend here, I cried the day we were forced to sell him!" I've no issue with Rooney, I'd prefer he stayed tbh provided he was happy to have a reduced role but only bring him back as a coach if he is good as a coach not cuz he supports Everton and as for him being a legend we all know that's rubbish. He's a United legend not an EFC one. If he stayed another few years and helped us push on and win silverware, possibly he could be a slight legend.

It is very difficult to see how he could play in an Everton team that Silva has been talking about.

Yep, this. It could have worked last year for Wayne, if we had bought the right players around him. Just imagine if we had him the season Koeman started, pulling the strings in midfield, with Barkley and Lukaku ahead of him, Gueye beside him doing the defensive work, and Deulofeu / Mirallas / Lennon out wide.

Instead Walsh and Koeman decided to buy Klaassen and Sigurdsson, who played in Rooney's position, and not replace our 20-league-goal top scorer from last season. Boss idea, that.

Good riddance. It was embarrassing from the club (Billy Liar) to even bring him back. Complete tabloid circus of a player who only came back once he was finished and Man Utd were taking our new best player.

Good riddance to a washed up piss-head.

Good riddance. It was embarrassing from the club (Billy Liar) to even bring him back. Complete tabloid circus of a player who only came back once he was finished and Man Utd were taking our new best player.

Good riddance to a washed up piss-head.

Well said

Reactions: Tez
Goodbye Wayne and thanks for all the memories. I mean, there’s not that many really, but that’s only because you left us for United as quickly as you could?

Onto better things.

upload_2018-6-5_7-35-57.webp

LOL at that. In a bit Wayne you money grabbing beaut.

Hahahaha take that you fat piece of junk get out of this great club you waste of space you’ve brought NOTHING BUT MISERY since you came back and is it ANY coincidence that this was the worst season ever???????

I think not. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out you granny shagging bag of PISS!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!??!? The complete and utter STATE of you!!!!!

Get out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back