We must stay Positive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easier said than done, I know..
Still, it's a must, for our boys, we Must stay Positive!
COYB!!

Easy to do.
Arsenal away last year is the game that started our rise up the table, let's do it again blues.
Time to watch the team light up Arsenal and prove that we already have all the firepower and class needed.

Easy to do.
Arsenal away last year is the game that started our rise up the table, let's do it again blues.
Time to watch the team light up Arsenal and prove that we already have all the firepower and class needed.

Lets do the damn thing!!

Not that it will make one iota of difference to the shambles that is OUR club but I will not be getting my 'early bird' season ticket this year and will think very very carefully about spending my £1000 on season tickets before next season. WTF is he doing with OUR money ? Well he/ Moyes (on his behalf) can promise the world in the sumner but a lot of disgruntled Evertonians will not be rushing to renew especially early when the money is better off in my pocket for 4 months. You've ****ed it with me Kenwright

Edit: can't be positive tonight, sorry lads/lasses

doubt it will get the board out as they will just be seen as over cautious in these tight times and doing everything it can to keep the club out of administration threats even if it is to the detriment of our position in the league!

but on the bright side..........we play arsenal away tomorrow????

And what are you settleing for?
Am always positive seen alot in my many years ,and as I´ve said teams are like countrys ,rulers come and go but the team remains .

This..

I wanted us to bring in some new people just like everyone else.. But we didn't, the world is still spinning, life goes on..

Can't say I would be happy if we had 35mil to blow on Carrol.. We have a squad that can do work. Hopefully Moyes will have some funds come summer, when prices aren't stupid.

Edit: can't be positive tonight, sorry lads/lasses

You could of fooled me ;-)

Seriously, I, like a lot of people think we owe a great debt to Kenwright he saved the club from god knows what would have happened under Peter Johnson, however it is now obvious we will never get above mid table if we do not see new investment. The club has got to be a lot more professional in the way it does business whether that is attracting new investment, improving communications links between supporters/supporters clubs, new initiatives to get fans through the door and attracting a younger supporter base.

At the same time we, as fans need to buck our ideas up. Goodison is like a morgue recently why can the fans only get 'up' for Man U and The Derby??? I find it appalling that fans cannot find their voices until we knock a goal in. Where is the Goodison roar? Why don't we take it in to our own hands if we are not happy with the way the club is being run? We just tend to p*ss and moan and expect something to happen.

We have done well in bringing players through over the last few years, we have two jewels in Coleman and Rodwell but can we keep them?

Lets not get too down, look at the positives, we have a pragmatic manager who has proven he can spend money wisely whether that be big or small, good youngsters and a good support (Compared to Blackburn/Wigan/Brum etc) and if we get our heads together and back the proposed Everton Supporters Trust being promoted recently though blue kipper and have more of a say about the running of our club.

This..

I wanted us to bring in some new people just like everyone else.. But we didn't, the world is still spinning, life goes on..

Can't say I would be happy if we had 35mil to blow on Carrol.. We have a squad that can do work. Hopefully Moyes will have some funds come summer, when prices aren't stupid.
I would be happy if we had 35 million to blow on Carrol. As long as we didn't blow it on Carrol

Status
Not open for further replies.