We must stay Positive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are sliding down the league its very hard to watch the likes of sunderland overtake us,we had a great chance of the top 4 at the start of the season but other clubs are now spending and getting a lot better a class of player in as we lose ours.The summer we will have no money while others spend even more.The conclusion will be we will be fighting relegation again if we are lucky.A lot of fans can see it happening and thats why we are ragged off with it.

Again I have to disagree , at the start of this season we had a really good team and still do..But the main reason we have underachieved is down to Moyes and his inability for a plan B when things aren't going well and some of the players underachieving..This seasons failure so far has nothing to do about Money...

I like you dude, but come on the board are letting this wonderful club down! No one was expecting big name signings, but when we can't even get in loan signings somethings not right!

But not going to fall out with you, you have your opinion and I have mine. In fact thats what I like about you mate you have stuck to yours even when challenged , good on you.

But you are wrong hahahaha :)

I am 50/50 mate...50 down to Moyes and players & 50 down to lack of funds...It's a joint blame thing not just the board..

Again I have to disagree , at the start of this season we had a really good team and still do..But the main reason we have underachieved is down to Moyes and his inability for a plan B when things aren't going well and some of the players underachieving..This seasons failure so far has nothing to do about Money...

Moyes has been poor this season i agree there as have some of our so called best players.The bottom line though is the board are a shambles and dont care.We are seeing smaller clubs going past us and we are on the slide and kenrite knows we need finance but wont do a thing about it,he is selfish and incapable.We have punched above our weight for many seasons and taken the spotlight away from him,and if you dont spend and maintain your house it will eventually crumble.Where is all our money going we cannot even afford a loan deal.I think someone has to start asking questions its our club and it looks like we are being robbed.

If it's of any interest to anyone I spent a really productive 20 mins doing the Premier League Predictor on the BBC website yesterday. Answering completely honestly and only looking at the table at the end I had us finishing 6th! With the ****e in 10th.

So that's totally, like majorly definitely going to happen, let's all chill.

Yeah? Anyone?

Easy to do.
Arsenal away last year is the game that started our rise up the table, let's do it again blues.
Time to watch the team light up Arsenal and prove that we already have all the firepower and class needed.

I was going to use a smiley until i realised you were serious. Light up Arsenal? Seriously?

I can't stay positive with the current board we have.

I've been pro Kenwright for beards, but honestly he is actually doing nothing.

[video=youtube;SrYHoGMmR1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrYHoGMmR1s[/video]

Great stuff Basil, this track is the most depressing positive track ever made, genius IMO.

Rain taps on your window /
Always did tho / but you didn't hear it when things were so-so /

One last thing before you go though /
When you feel better tommorow you'll be a hero /

But never forget today. you could be back here /
Things can stray /
What if you see me in that window? /
You won't help me, I know /
That's cool, just keep walking where you go /
Carry on through the estate /
stare at the geezers so they know you aint lightweight /
And go see your mates /
And when they don't look happy /
Play them this tape /

Just try and stay positive....

BAD RESULTS........ thats what separates us from a positive frame of mind. if we played crap and turned 5 or 6 draws into wins the whole picture would have the majority of moaners still fiddling about in their neighbours tool shed, and not on this forum crying. moyes HAS to get the team running after lost causes/balls and we will make our luck turn for the better (refereeing decisions excepted)COYB......... there will be additions to the squad in the summer so why panic buy now

I agree. When we finished fourth we were throwing bodies in the way of things, just like Essien did at the weekend. At the moment we're jogging back and not closing down. We're finding the net with more regularity now. We just need to show more determination defensively.

Staying postive?...It's the hardest thing to do at Everton these days.
What's even worse is that no one has the courtesy from the club within to have a conversation with the fans. Even if BK would have said that " 35+ for Carroll....no way I'm paying such over rated fees in such windows, we have a great squad and wlll look to give Moyes some cash in the summer"

I'd be a bit content right now cos at least I know that he has a plan but to sit behind close doors and hide from the fans' frustrations just cos he doesn't have any money is pathetic.

We could have gone for David Bentley FFS on loan. We know what a quality player he is on the right but................

Still, I'm waking up till 3 am here to watch us at the emirates with the slightest of chance cos it's what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.