Wes Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class post by bluebab.

To argue against the majority here, I think Brown is dreadful and we definitely shouldn't sign him. Oh wait everyone's been saying that. No defence for you Mr Brown.

Surely this is some kind of sick joke?

Not a joke I expect more likely the guess work of journos with minimal real interest in Everton. I've mentioned before that in my opinion Brown would want a 1st team guarantee to leave Old Trafford- if we've given him that or about to I'd be worried that 1 of Distin or Jags was offsky- Moyes hasn't quite lost the plot yet so I'll sleep soundly just for now.

I hope we don't not sign Brown, I can't see where he would fit into our team.

We have Jags and Distin as our two centre backs, even though I would like to see Heitinga given a chance there so thats 3 before him, and don't see what he offers as a right back never have and never will.

If wwe wasted what little money we have signing him I wouldn't be happy.

Please let this just be a lazy journo!! We may as well keep Yobo if we are going to spend £4M on a 31 year old, also wouldn't that cover the down payment on a certain Wigan player we have been linked with?????

http://www.click-manchester.com/sport/manchester-united/1213436-everton-make-offer-for-manchester-united-defender-wes-brown.html

I seriously can't think of any other transfer we could make that would disillusion me more than this - £4m p&&sed away on a 31 year old never was in a position of the field we're the strongest in.

Relax everyone, if we do go after a utd defender i expect it to be John O,Shea, younger and more verstaile than brown which is more moyes style if he,s gonna spend money

It's dumbarse journalists just clinging onto the fact we are fond of buying Man U back-up players such as Howard and Neville.

Relax everyone, if we do go after a utd defender i expect it to be John O,Shea, younger and more verstaile than brown which is more moyes style if he,s gonna spend money

I'd like O'Shea if not for the fact it would mean Coleman had no chance of being our RB.

O'shea would be like winning the lottery,given the choice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back