Wes Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
too old for me we need to be thinking more long term when you haven't got a lot of money as one thing is for certain, older players need replacing eventually and we can't afford to have a retirement home as a club.

Wes Brown is only 31. He could have another four or five years at the highest level.
I think he is a very good player,but as somebody already pointed out he would bring years of experience of the very highest
level and the experience of winning trophies.Can you imagine how that would benefit our young players.
Phil Neville has been one of the most important signings that David Moyes has made while at Everton and I would guess that David Moyes might even say he was his best signing.

I think Brown had fallen foul of SAF last season rather than missing the season through injury.

He´s got that winnign mentality that is needed. We have lost too many stupid games, and need one who know what it takes to win at any cost. I personallty think it is a suberb signing

Has he bollocks

He's turned terrible. Did you see him last season when he wasn't injured? Christ he was worse than titus bramble on a bad day...and fergie would rather play players with less experience than him like Evans. Winning mentality right there.

And as someone else has said...Upson is FREE if we wanted a **** defender

Everton are playing Utd, you see Wes Brown on their team sheet, do you
A. Rub your hands together
B. Get an erection
C. Rub your hands and your erection together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back