West Brom v Everton. Saturday 1st September @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another excellent piece, getting tired of saying this every week as we all know how good chico is at these previews, well in again.
In terms of the game, flip a coin, two sides in good form, West Brom have home advantage, we have a bit more quality, so it's hard to call and will be hard to play in for both sides. COYB.

Nice write-up Chico!

We're unbeaten in August now to do the same in September and put ourselves in a great league position. Starting with a 4-1 win against WBA. the skunks wont be easy but looking at their Europa matches gives me confidence that our momentum will get us past.

After that its going to be hard balancing a laptop on my lap with the semi I'll be nursing.

Howard
Neville Jagielka Distin Baines
Gibson Osman
Naismith Fellaini Pienaar
Jelavic

West Brom 1 Everton 1

I'd take a point to keep the run going tbh.

I've got an absolute headache reading that. Just a whirlwind :lol:

Looking forward to the game between two evenly matched teams. Both playing some very good stuff at the moment. As for the 'boing boing', that was started decades ago and I would like to think it'll remain. You have the poznan, Septics Huddle and we do the Boing Boing. It's different.

As much as a win is especially important heading into the international break, I don't think we'll get it this weekend. 1-1 draw for me.

Genuinely think they'll be a tougher test than United.

Looking forward to the game between two evenly matched teams. Both playing some very good stuff at the moment. As for the 'boing boing', that was started decades ago and I would like to think it'll remain. You have the poznan, Septics Huddle and we do the Boing Boing. It's different.

To be honest, we are not two evenly matched teams, our team man for man, is a lot better than yours. However, yous are at home and have started really well also, beating the red sh*te easily and showed great spirit to deservedly get a late point at spurs.

As chico says in the preview, if our ball players get it down early on and get at your back 4, i think we,ll win, but if we dont get a foothold at the start and allow you to get on top it could be a very tough afternoon for us. Best of luck after you play us.

2-1 EVERTON.

The [Poor language removed]? I was sound to you there aswell mate.

Great write up.

I have a feeling we may end up going behind in this one, they'll park the bus even at 0-0 but crack before final whistle. We have got to be favourites here for the win here and I think, with that in mind, they will just aim for at least a point.

1-2, winner late on after DM makes changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back