West Brom v Everton. Saturday 1st September @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on write up. Two scoring teams so far this season in Prem and League Cup - Blues record 1,3 and 5 for total of 9; WBA 3, 1 4 for a total of 8. Has this type of scoring form got a 0-0 written all over it just to spite us? I'm going for a 3-2 win for us. COYB

"Foot like a traction engine. Bald spot like a lonely moon" Hahahaha magnificent.

One of your best write ups I've seen chicofool, nice one.

Oh and is that a picture of Anichebe celebrating?

"Foot like a traction engine. Bald spot like a lonely moon" Hahahaha magnificent.

One of your best write ups I've seen chicofool, nice one.

Oh and is that a picture of Anichebe celebrating?

Yeah he went mental when he scored away at WBA on New Years, since then he's just does his "[Poor language removed] off" celebrations.

I've got an absolute headache reading that. Just a whirlwind :lol:

Looking forward to the game between two evenly matched teams. Both playing some very good stuff at the moment. As for the 'boing boing', that was started decades ago and I would like to think it'll remain. You have the poznan, Septics Huddle and we do the Boing Boing. It's different.

Woah woah woah what?

No offence, mate, but not a single one of your players would get in our starting 11.

Yeah he went mental when he scored away at WBA on New Years, since then he's just does his "[Poor language removed] off" celebrations.
Aye, I remember him arm waving when we scored at Wigan away too. Maybe he saw himself on MOTD and thought he looked uncool.

I'm going for 3-0 to our lads. We're just playing too boss to be beaten by anyone except maybe Barca or Real Madrid.

Anyway back to the evostick.

What a start we could have if we could win this, nine points in our first three games would be amazing. It won't be tough though, West Brom have also had a good start. COYB!

All about attitude to me. Play for a win like the last two then we'll win..resort to playing for a draw then that's what we'll get at best.
Nothing to fear if we carry on as we've started 2 - 0 Jela and Ossie

We won it last season like.

I didn't mean to literally line up the fixtures, but rather that we played sh*te football at the start of last year(s) and dropped many points to lesser opposition and I don't see that happening this time around (as much).

We battered essentially the same baggies team with out getting out of second gear last time. If we turn up I reckon it will be 2 nil to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back