West Brom v Everton. Saturday 1st September @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a fairly new signing myself, what a great read, and as for the result if we turn up like we have done this season it should be a great game with a win most likely. Listening to the talk shows etc, confidence in the dressing room is very high, and the power of that cannot be underestimated. West Brom must be more nervous than us for sure. We're a force to be reckoned with. Looking forward to the game. Bring it on.

Love you sheedy, my childhood hero

To be honest, we are not two evenly matched teams, our team man for man, is a lot better than yours. However, yous are at home and have started really well also, beating the red sh*te easily and showed great spirit to deservedly get a late point at spurs.

As chico says in the preview, if our ball players get it down early on and get at your back 4, i think we,ll win, but if we dont get a foothold at the start and allow you to get on top it could be a very tough afternoon for us. Best of luck after you play us.

2-1 EVERTON.

I could easily say the same thing, that if our ball players get the ball down that we will beat you. It's going to be a tight affair with not much in it, if anything, a goal either way but more than likely a scoredraw. You have some good players, no doubt in that, but I wouldn't say you're a million miles infront of us in terms of quality.

Woah woah woah what?

No offence, mate, but not a single one of your players would get in our starting 11.

Well if that's your opinion then fine, but I would bet that at least three of our players, possibly four could get into your side. Youssouf Mulumbu, Peter Odemwingie, Romelu Lukaku (although not technically ours, he's representing us) and Chris Brunt. I could also add Foster, James Morrison and perhaps Jonas Olsson.

Well if that's your opinion then fine, but I would bet that at least three of our players, possibly four could get into your side. Youssouf Mulumbu, Peter Odemwingie, Romelu Lukaku (although not technically ours, he's representing us) and Chris Brunt. I could also add Foster, James Morrison and perhaps Jonas Olsson.

Errr. OK mate. Odemwingie or Jelavic??? Mulumbu or Pienaar??? Lukaku, Maybe. Brunt over Gibson or Fellaini or even Osman, It's a no from me.

BTW, I've got as lot of time for your side. Kinda like the greater than the sum of it's parts we've had going on for years. I just don't think many of your players look that good in a comparison.

Who would they get in over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back