West Brom v Everton. Saturday 1st September @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fans are you bringing for this one? Be good if you can sell out, much better atmosphere then. New years affair was shambolic in terms of atmosphere.

How many fans are you bringing for this one? Be good if you can sell out, much better atmosphere then. New years affair was shambolic in terms of atmosphere.
We've sold out as we do every year. New Year's day was just an anomaly as it was New Year's day.

"The smackhead Jimmy Carr" , haha , great preview Chico .

Never an easy game at their place , that was one of the worst hangovers i'v ever had watching an Everton game last time we were there , awful game too , but would most certainly take the same outcome given the chance tomorrow .

I'd nearly settle for a point if offered it just to go into this int'l break with the early season momentum going , hopefully we get the 3 though , COYB .

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Gibson
Fellaini - Pienaar
Naismith - - - - - - - - - - - Mirallas

Jelavic

What a sick team, only way it would be better would be if we had Coleman at RB, but i don't trust his defensive abilities against prem sides just yet.

If we play that team, we will win 2-0 easily imo, Moyes will probably put Osman in the team though in place of Mirallas :/

Who said Odemwingie would replace Jelavic. I think Jelavic and Odemwingie would be a rather good partnership which is why I was gutted you managed to sign him over us.

Again, Mulumbu or Pienaar aren't a great comparison unless Pienaar slots into the centre. I think the stats have backed up Mulumbu's performances over recent years. Season before last he was the best ball winner in the country, much better stats than Scott Parker but never received the praise he merited alongside his 7 goals too. Brunt is naturally a wide midfielder and a gifted footballer.

Foster/Howard

Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines

Pienaar Mulumbu Fellaini Brunt

Odemwingie Jelavic

Bench:

Foster/Howard, Olsson, Lukaku, Morrison, Osman, Heitinga, Gibson

See my earlier post / comment - evidence of the local factories leaking and poisoning the water supply. Affects the locals brains... Alternative hypothesis - Bin yow from Tipton Liam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back