West Brom v Everton. Saturday 1st September @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the highlights of the Orient game on ETV and, I know it's only against league 1 like, but the attacking passing and link up play and one-touch stuff if damn good - very reminiscent of the way we played in the mid-eighties lids. And this is from the second string! Naismith looks like Iniesta in that company, but if he can reproduce that vision and poise at the higher level we have a real game winner. Gueye looked sharp too and up for it. It looks like Moyesie has got the whole squad to a level now that they all believe.

Fookin' so monster up for the game today it's untrue - a win and an eye-catching performance by the team will really just cap what has been an astonishing 2 weeks to be an Evertonian. COYB!!

I'd be half tempted to take a point today. Wouldn't be a bad result, really and would keep confidence ticking over. I just don't want to lose so I can stay buzzing about Everton for a bit longer ffs.

If we were to win, optimism levels will go through the roof.

I'd be half tempted to take a point today. Wouldn't be a bad result, really and would keep confidence ticking over. I just don't want to lose so I can stay buzzing about Everton for a bit longer ffs.

If we were to win, optimism levels will go through the roof.

F*** that mate, win every game convincingly, optimism is the best thing in the world when it's well founded.

“Tell you what ladâ€￾, “What lad?â€￾. “That Naysmith, player that lad.â€￾ “Defo lad.â€￾
This is what makes me feel ashamed of being from Liverpool....Lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back