Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from a wedding today, they didn't have cheese on their cake though. BOOOO!!!!

Don't care about the score, I just want a win. Even if it's as crap as the anichebe win which was the most appalling game of football in the history of time and space.
straqualursi and anichebe up front if i remember right, jesus christ

Given the openness of the league this season it is very important that Everton get 3 points to keep us in close contact with the early league leaders. Unfortunately, our players are probably aware that it is important, and thus the best I can see from this game is a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

My earliest memory of being an Evertonian is Alan Ball playing in the World Cup Final but I can't remember Ray Wilson so well. First bad memory is Jeff Astle. We should always beat West Brom by a cricket score.

Given the openness of the league this season it is very important that Everton get 3 points to keep us in close contact with the early league leaders. Unfortunately, our players are probably aware that it is important, and thus the best I can see from this game is a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.
that would be the "typical Everton " result..but I see a goal fest personally with Lukaku hitting form

haha lacked girth, but good stuff bry. never forget rom coming off the bench for WBA and ripping the RS's arse out late on at anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back