Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Chico tho

Anything is better than the recently married one but its not on par to the Aussie ramblings, that was a cut above

Pulis will defend in depth at home, it's his way. He's likely to play Vic based on the player being inspired against his former club, that should give Jags a quiet night. I hope its not one of those games where we end up playing crab style because we don't have the wit on how to beat a side defending deep. We should actually defend deep ourselves, allow them to come at us then sucker punch them, Deffo is need badly for this game and if Kone is chosen ahead of him I'll start a collection for a hitman to bump off a certain Spanish person.

Played correctly this is a sure win, BUT!

My dad always hoped we'd perpetually smash West Brom at every meeting in eternal retribution and revenge for that match. He loathed Jeff Astle. He used to watch Fantasy Football, but would burst out every time Astle appeared at end, shouting obscenities about 1968.

Smash 'em blues.

....I know exactly how your Dad felt, Groucho. Was at Wembley in '68 and it truly was 'one if those days' and every sight of Astle afterwards was a reminder. Saying that, I've never really minded the Baggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back