Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this would be my line up

------------Howard
Coleman Stones Jag Galloway
-------Barry Mccarthy
Delofeu--- Barkley----- Mirallas
------------Lukaku

Mirallas is suspended mate, he misses the derby too.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Galloway
Barry McCarthy
Deulofeu Barkley Osman
Lukaku​

I'd take a draw right now tbh if we're struggling to get a fit back four on the pitch. A point and no fresh injury concerns is acceptable. Keeps the run going and has us prepared for the derby with players to come back in.

1-1.

I'd take a draw right now tbh if we're struggling to get a fit back four on the pitch. A point and no fresh injury concerns is acceptable. Keeps the run going and has us prepared for the derby with players to come back in.

1-1.

Our home record is nowhere near good enough to keep taking away draws. Quite simply if you want top 4 you have to take more than three points out of Watford Swansea and West Brom regardless of whether it's home or away. If we draw against WBA we're putting massive pressure on ourselves to win a fixture we haven't won in 5 years. That's followed by United who look good this year. I know we've had a difficult start and have done quite well point wise but it's exactly this acceptance of draws at poor sides which is why we are mid table a lot of the time. We could have put down a huge statement for top 4 this season as we have played well enough to beat Watford Swansea and Spurs. We should be up around second or even first. Instead yet again we're behind the likes of Liverpool and Spurs who have had poor starts all because we fail to beat the cannon fodder and default to drawing games whenever we're in danger of doing well and getting on a good winning run.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Galloway
Barry McCarthy
Deulofeu Barkley Osman
Lukaku​

disgusted-baby-2.jpg

this would be my line up

------------Howard
Coleman Stones Jag Galloway
-------Barry Mccarthy
Delofeu--- Barkley----- Mirallas
------------Lukaku
that front four will never start together in an everton team ,unless Roberto want's to accelerate his way out of the club double quick. 4 defensive liabilities in one team will see us getting smashed on the break every week.

Well in Bry.
I'm gonna pretend I'm your wife and tell you I'd like it if you made the next one a little longer.

Hope we find a way through West Brom's two banks of four spaced 5 yards apart or so. Very hard thing to do. 4 clean sheets in 6 for them.
Barkley's been lethal this season in the hole between opposition midfield and defense. We'll be lucky to see that here because against West Brom there's no hole!
Del, Kone and Barkley for me behind Rom.

....if there's a doubt about Stones I can see Mori starting. 3 points is a requirement with a couple of big home games coming up, Pulis sets his team out to be difficult to beat but we might just create more opportunities at their place because they will have to have a go. I still think he will start with a 'safe' team and introduce the likes of Deulofeu if required.

Our home record is nowhere near good enough to keep taking away draws. Quite simply if you want top 4 you have to take more than three points out of Watford Swansea and West Brom regardless of whether it's home or away. If we draw against WBA we're putting massive pressure on ourselves to win a fixture we haven't won in 5 years. That's followed by United who look good this year. I know we've had a difficult start and have done quite well point wise but it's exactly this acceptance of draws at poor sides which is why we are mid table a lot of the time. We could have put down a huge statement for top 4 this season as we have played well enough to beat Watford Swansea and Spurs. We should be up around second or even first. Instead yet again we're behind the likes of Liverpool and Spurs who have had poor starts all because we fail to beat the cannon fodder and default to drawing games whenever we're in danger of doing well and getting on a good winning run.
'Top 4'.

No chance.

If we get up between 60-65 points that will be a very good recovery season from last season's dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back