Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4points from Swansea n WBA away not bad.. Should be 6 really as we battered Swansea.. Im made up we've had a decent start but keep thinking why didn't we just beat Watford n extra 2points that could be vital come the end of the season.

But anyway lets keep up the good start with a win on Sunday!!!!

4points from Swansea n WBA away not bad.. Should be 6 really as we battered Swansea.. Im made up we've had a decent start but keep thinking why didn't we just beat Watford n extra 2points that could be vital come the end of the season.

the other way around we were lucky to get a point at spurs. results will work themselves out, just have to keep playing well

Mad game, worst first half I've ever seen, Only Deulofeu looking dangerous. Second half we actually turned up and played well. Deulofeu MOTM for me Galloway had a great game and Rom showed up 2nd was great.

We would have caved and lost that last season, some good young players at this club now. Looking good.

.......Galloway excellent; Jagielka marshalling an inexperienced back four; Mori a decent debut, especially keeping his head after his mistake: Deulofeu giving us something different, players need to hit the box and expect the unexpected when he has the ball; McCarthy showing better form and Lukaku making a contribution despite being off the pace.

.......Galloway excellent; Jagielka marshalling an inexperienced back four; Mori a decent debut, especially keeping his head after his mistake: Deulofeu giving us something different, players need to hit the box and expect the unexpected when he has the ball; McCarthy showing better form and Lukaku making a contribution despite being off the pace.
You basically summed it up buddy. I broke my shades,phone casing,and got a life time ban from the pub when we got the Third. Everton will do that

Got the rub of the green for once. Second was offside and the third looked like handball from rom. Hope we start fast against the rs

Get 4 out of the next 2 home games and we'd have made a great start to the season.

LINK REMOVED BY STAFF

From the highlights, it looks like Howard got caught in two minds about coming out to get the ball for the first goal? If he had committed I think he could have prevented it.

Fantastic cross for the first goal!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.