West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By and large the attitude of the players this season has been excellent. Committed to playing well, trusting each other to receive the ball, immediately battling to win it back if we lose it and most importantly not panicking if things go wrong. It takes a strong mentality to keep playing properly when the pressure's on, rather than just doing a job and passing on responsibility. That's the big change for me this season. I might buy them each a gift as a little well done.

haha how's pip going to get home?

overall though, winning an away premier league game against a pretty decent mid table team without felli, mirallas, coleman and with an off form keeper, shocking striker performance and neville in the midfield is very pleasing. Buzzing about the win now, we did deserve it overall even though our performance was nowhere near our best. Pienaar and osman were fantastic

Against Spurs at home Moyes picked the exact team I would and we were pretty awful for at least 80 minutes of it.

This game Moyes picked a team I would never have done in a million years and we were comfortably the better side and fully deserved the win.

It's entirely possible that I don't actually know as much as about football as I think I do.
We didn't have Fellaini holding us back.

See what is possible without ihm? Even a really bizarre, disjointed selection such as today's can triumph.

By and large the attitude of the players this season has been excellent. Committed to playing well, trusting each other to receive the ball, immediately battling to win it back if we lose it and most importantly not panicking if things go wrong. It takes a strong mentality to keep playing properly when the pressure's on, rather than just doing a job and passing on responsibility. That's the big change for me this season. I might buy them each a gift as a little well done.

Are you Brendan Rodger's script writer Mr Brown please?

just don't buy it from the shop after how they treated AB (y). post is spot on though, pienaar really stood up today as did osman and they took control of the game. Had jeli been on form that would have been a comfortable win regardless of the controversies. We were missing/had goalscorers out of form today but this everton team always has goals in it, no matter what team is put out. I mean a gibson and neville centre midfield is too defencive for me but only failing to score once in 18 games is very good going. Definitely need another striker in jan though, just incase jelavic has more days like today

What will you buy them Browns?

What songs would you have on it BrOwNz?

I doubt it'd have songs to be honest, I'd probably go with some choice recordings of David Moyes on the touchline.

There'd be some great tracks on there, the likes of "TURN! TURN! TURN!", "KEEP GOING!", "PASS NOW!" and the unforgettable classic, "TIM CAHILL! TIM CAHILL! TIM CAHILL! TIM CAHILL!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back