West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
great win but i think we will get Gibbo red card overturned during the week, peanuts hitting form at the moment
and big Vic back on the scored sheet to happy Christmas and new year blues............(y)

.......any win away from the Old Lady is gooooood. Sick that my fiver on Ossie for 1st goal was wiped out, fortunately got £1s worth of the placepot at Ascot. Good day. dreadful decisions to send Cole and Gibson off. How good is Gibson? He's unreal and I have to say that I had my reservations about him signing. Man Utd have been struggling for a defensive midfielder, how did they give him to us for a bag of crisps?

In relation to something said earlier, it was the first time, under Moyes, that Everton have come from behind at Half Time, in the League, Away from Home, to win.

This, although we only broke the 5 year run or something at home to Sunderland this season.

Will give Moyes a bit of credit this season, he's become alot more ambitious and attacking, compared to previous seasons.

Against Spurs at home Moyes picked the exact team I would and we were pretty awful for at least 80 minutes of it.

This game Moyes picked a team I would never have done in a million years and we were comfortably the better side and fully deserved the win.

It's entirely possible that I don't actually know as much as about football as I think I do.

True but the team that played against spurs(who are much better than West Ham) could have easily beaten these as well. Good second half performance today. Ref had a shocker with the red cards and our disallowed goal. Its every week now with the refs, getting beyond a joke. Nice win and 3 points for christmas anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back