West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, unfortunately mate you've activated my trap card.

a0015760_4c447830c9292.jpg

I actually wanted you to think that i thought you had bit so that you would reveal the fact that you were actually attempting to make me bite, thus proving you were fishing.

Sniff it lad

another goal for that man again today

Superb win. Ref needs to [Poor language removed] off tho seriously. Pienaar and Osman were brilliant today. Merry Christmas blues and have good one.(y)

The team selection left alot to be desired.

The cruel irony was that we were barely in the game and made only a handful of clear-cut chances and yet managed to win. Surely that will only enforce Moyes' belief that caution should prevail over adventure?
Regardless of what anyone says the first 45 minutes were abject. Jagielka right back, Osman right mid, Anichebe upfront? What the fúck?

Granted Osman had a huge influence on the game but that was because he basically played inside and let Neville cover the right side. Anichebe was also a lot better after his goal, like a different player. We were lucky today. But if we could eliminate all bad luck and all poor referring decisions, we would have more points than we already do, and on that basis alone I am happy to spawn a few games.

I bolded some highlights. I particularly like all the people saying Moyes out.
Fume in 3,2,....
*looks at league table*

Yep, we're fourth. Just had to check.

ha thanks for including mine bren. i was pissed off but also did it in the hope of placing the mockers. was thinking, this is one hell of an everton team if we come back to win following all the injustices - great character fair play. thought we deserved it overall, but was sure nolan would equalize when he was through. it looked like fulham all over again. a massive win if we hope to get 4th

Ah, unfortunately mate you've activated my trap card.

a0015760_4c447830c9292.jpg

I actually wanted you to think that i thought you had bit so that you would reveal the fact that you were actually attempting to make me bite, thus proving you were fishing.

Sniff it lad

I don't fish i just knock fools out the park, like this guy :

fb3d82a5823fd812748b57b484c73043.jpg

What's this about you two biting on each others worms? Is this code?

Its not gay or anything mate.

http://amog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/[Poor language removed]-pole-red-sox-baseball-card.png

The team selection left alot to be desired.

The cruel irony was that we were barely in the game and made only a handful of clear-cut chances and yet managed to win. Surely that will only enforce Moyes' belief that caution should prevail over adventure?
Regardless of what anyone says the first 45 minutes were abject. Jagielka right back, Osman right mid, Anichebe upfront? What the fúck?

Granted Osman had a huge influence on the game but that was because he basically played inside and let Neville cover the right side. Anichebe was also a lot better after his goal, like a different player. We were lucky today. But if we could eliminate all bad luck and all poor referring decisions, we would have more points than we already do, and on that basis alone I am happy to spawn a few games.

I thought we won because Fellaini wasn't playing mate.

We had 63% possession. They were never a massive threat apart from the times they isolated heitinga with cole which I thought we dealt with better 2nd half. Only one team playing football. Deserved win.

Ossie and pienaar both outstanding today

It was a hopeless game to be fair. That said, there was only one team looking to be positive and that was the boys in white and blue.

Jelavic looks like he needs a reboot (yes, I said reboot).

You cant argue with three points away at Upton Park though. We will miss Gibbo badly over Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back