West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bolded some highlights. I particularly like all the people saying Moyes out.
Fume in 3,2,....
*looks at league table*

Yep, we're fourth. Just had to check.

People post throwaway **** on a messageboard when they're upset and annoyed at us losing, people also post throwaway **** when they're happy and overjoyed when we're winning.

Would you get upset and revenge neg rep me if i negged you for some pathetic damonquoting like he would? If so i won't bother.

People post throwaway **** on a messageboard when they're upset and annoyed at us losing, people also post throwaway **** when they're happy and overjoyed when we're winning.

Would you get upset and revenge neg rep me if i negged you for some pathetic damonquoting like he would? If so i won't bother.

Not sure why you're taking it so seriously mate. People post things, i quote those things. It's no biggie.

Also, that is a definite massive chomp you've just had of my worm there lad.

Massive 3 points, we did what we had to do. Jelavic missed a few chances but I think that's the most chances we've created for him in a long time.

Oh, and the ref was atrocious.

And Gibbo was sent off and will miss 3 matches.

The FA always doubles down when there is a complete and utter **** up like today. They'll tack on an extra match after we appeal.

Johnny H was my MOM because I have no reason not to believe that he bribed/blackmailed the ref at halftime in order to get Cole sent off.

More good news, 5 point gap between us and 8th placed Stoke. We need to beat wigan and get something against Chelsea if possible, create a bigger gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back