West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ****e it isnt, Sunderland scored just before half time didnt they!... Even so, 2nd time for 5 years then! He isn't a motivator.

You say he's not a motivator, i see a time who have just come from behind to win a difficult game away from home to take them fourth in the league.

If he's not a motivator i'll take that tbh.

I bolded some highlights. I particularly like all the people saying Moyes out.
Fume in 3,2,....
*looks at league table*

Yep, we're fourth. Just had to check.

Take on board, all your points - but I feel just may be with better selection at the back JH had a nightmare & has been like that all season Jags is never a right back! we could have won easier - but a win is a win but the red card for Gibson is a killer!

I bolded some highlights. I particularly like all the people saying Moyes out.
Fume in 3,2,....
*looks at league table*

Yep, we're fourth. Just had to check.

To be fair Brenners I still stand by what I said, and I posted it in the first half. Before Vic's goal and Cole's sending off a couple mins later we did struggle and it was because the players on the field were, by and large, struggling to work as a unit. Only Osman, Pienaar & Baines had any kind of proper linkup going on. My biggest concern personally is Jelavic, and I'd go as far as to say that he actually looks out of his depth at times.

Take on board, all your points - but I feel just mayvbe with better selection at the back JH had a mare & has been like that all season Jags is never a right back! we could have won easier - but a win is a win but the red card for Gibson is a killer!

I have a feeling Coleman isn't right, either injured or something else. I really don't see Moyes dropping a healthy Coleman for a centre half.

To be fair Brenners I still stand by what I said. Before Vic's goal and Cole's sending off a couple mins later we did struggle and it was because the players on the field were, by and large, struggling to work as a unit. Only Osman, Pienaar & Baines had any kind of proper linkup going on. My biggest concern personally is Jelavic, and I'd go as far as to say that he actually looks out of his depth at times.

You're probably right to be fair mate, i'm just casting a line and seeing if anybody is hungry

Im delighted with today, just not kidding myself with the way the majority on here thought the same when it came to coming back to win. Before this season especially nobody would have seen us getting 3 points after coming in behind.

i'm not bringing anyone down or anything though, over the moon with today's win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back