West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shout out to our fans today btw. Thought they were excellent and willed the team on to win. Instead of feeling sorry for themselves like i was (i'm sure a fair few of them knew we were robbed), they got behind the team and sucked those goals into the net.

pienaar outstanding today, he really stood up in fellaini's absence and showed a captain like performance.

Glad my we will never win this game mockers worked as well (y) went through my head when typing

Not sure why you're taking it so seriously mate. People post things, i quote those things. It's no biggie.

Also, that is a definite massive chomp you've just had of my worm there lad.

I'm not taking it seriously at all, i'm actually pretending to do so so you think i bit, and you thinking i did means you're actually biting on my worm.

Everton defender John Heitinga after the win at West Ham on Twitter: "Important win for Everton. Happy to play again after a month. I have to perform better. But gave everything I had..."

too ****ing right johnny. murmers that he's not happy here, so why was he starting ahead of duffy? none of them should have been playing anyway really. need to keep jags and distin together - work in progress and all that

I'm not taking it seriously at all, i'm actually pretending to do so so you think i bit, and you thinking i did means you're actually biting on my worm.

Ah, unfortunately mate you've activated my trap card.

a0015760_4c447830c9292.jpg

I actually wanted you to think that i thought you had bit so that you would reveal the fact that you were actually attempting to make me bite, thus proving you were fishing.

Sniff it lad

Not sure why you're taking it so seriously mate. People post things, i quote those things. It's no biggie.

Also, that is a definite massive chomp you've just had of my worm there lad.

What's this about you two biting on each others worms? Is this code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back