What are you currently listening to?

Went to see Kurt Vile this past Saturday. The highlight of his show was a re-worked "Waking on a Pretty Daze". It was excellent.

As is our practice, if Mrs. BlueTX and I don't know the opening act we don't research them so as not to create any bias. Really enjoyed Chastity Belt.

Went to see Kurt Vile this past Saturday. The highlight of his show was a re-worked "Waking on a Pretty Daze". It was excellent.

As is our practice, if Mrs. BlueTX and I don't know the opening act we don't research them so as not to create any bias. Really enjoyed Chastity Belt.

Yeah, they're great - good fun. their lead singer (i think) has a few solo albums out too which are fairly similar and good

Any Dirty Vegas fans here? I consider their first album from 2002 to be a masterpiece, but i used to watch this video on MTV back in the wee small hours of July 2002.

Dirty Vegas are a great band, who are extremely underrated imo. I can't believe that song is twenty years old now. It could quite possibly be my favourite song of all time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back