What are you currently listening to?

That makes it about 1-2786 in the "Bands you post that I don't understand" cup.

I'd say you're making a come back but you'll probably post some Mongolian throat singing or something in your next post in here to get us back on track haha

hahaha, they just sound like a bruce springsteen pub band

just edited my post but you must have missed it. they just sound like a bruce springsteen pub band. i know quite a few that love them, so i've tried, but there is nothing to me
Yeah I get that.

Funnily enough, I love those Springsteen influenced rock bands like TGA and The Menzingers but don't vibe with Springsteen at all.

I'm a mark for the type of music that evokes images of flickering Coors light neons and those old style american working class bars.

Oasis are the world's best pub band, The Gaslight Anthem are the world's best bar band.

If they had a Theremin player in the band I'm sure you'd be more entertained with them

Yeah I get that.

Funnily enough, I love those Springsteen influenced rock bands like TGA and The Menzingers but don't vibe with Springsteen at all.

I'm a mark for the type of music that evokes images of flickering Coors light neons and those old style american working class bars.

Oasis are the world's best pub band, The Gaslight Anthem are the world's best bar band.

If they had a Theremin player in the band I'm sure you'd be more entertained with them

bloody love a Theremin

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back